Re: [tracker2] Re: DR-135T

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2009
      I'll have to check mine as soon as I put it back in the car. I believe
      I've got two memories set on 144.390, one in normal mode and one in data
      mode. If I'm curious about what the traffic is like, I switch to the
      non-data mode to listen. When I switch back, data mode turns on the
      T2-135 and I'm back to tracking. I believe I just set it up, turned on
      data mode, and THEN recorded the memory.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ (-9 is T2-135)

      Richard Braddock wrote:

      > I am also looking for an answer to this question. The default on power
      > up in NOT in data mode. I am also not able to save this in the memory
      > location. It would be really nice if it would automatically go in data
      > mode when on the digi channel.
      > Brad AE4BP
      > "'Scott Miller'" <scott@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I think mine always stays that way. Could be that it's only if it's in a
      > > programmed memory, though. I'll have to check.
      > >
      > > Scott
      > >

      > > _____
      > >
      > > From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>

    • Richard Braddock
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2009
        I was able to get this to work correctly by first erasing the memory channel that the digi is programmed to and reprogamming it with the data mode enabled. Now, when I turn on the DR-135 (when on the digi channel) it comes up operating in data mode. I have the radio and the Nuvi 350 setup to come on with the key in the car. So, this makes it very convenient to get going.