Re: [tracker2] Connection for MaxTrac RG-45 (mic jack) to OT2m

  • Bernie Roche
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 10:36 PM
      Hi:

      Does your Maxtrac have the 5-pin or the 12-pin accessory connector at the back? I have the
      schematic for using the 12-pin, and the connectors are available from Motorola and other
      sources. I'm not sure about wiring the 5-pin connector.

      By using the rear connector, your mic will still work normally.

      Best Wishes,

      Bernie
      VE3OTR

      On 1 May 2009 at 23:53, akamr.fixit wrote:

      > Please help! I cannot find a wiring diagram to connect the RG-45 mic jack on my Motorola MaxTrac radio to the DB9 on the OT2m. I know that I will need to draw power from my vehicle because the mic jack on the MaxTrac does not have a power connection--its the rest that I cannot figure out.

    • Bernie Roche
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 10:59 PM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 64 KB
      Hi:

      I forgot to attach the schematic to my first email...here it is.

      Best Wishes,

      Bernie
      VE3OTR

      On 1 May 2009 at 23:53, akamr.fixit wrote:

      > Please help! I cannot find a wiring diagram to connect the RG-45 mic jack on my Motorola MaxTrac radio to the DB9 on the OT2m. I know that I will need to draw power from my vehicle because the mic jack on the MaxTrac does not have a power connection--its the rest that I cannot figure out.

    • n5lrq
      Message 3 of 5 , May 2 7:41 AM
        here is a link to info on the maxtrac interfacing that might
        help.

        http://www.repeater-builder.com/maxtrac/max-rptr-int.html