Re: Ordered Nuvi 350 from Avalon Tronix

  • w2fcp
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2009
      Thanks for the advice. I finally convinced them that I know what I needed and they agreed to replace the Nuvi 360 with the 350. I am a little irritated that they required me to pay return shipping on it. The good thing is they are express shipping the 350 to me as soon as they receive the 360. I guess in the future when I order something I will specify in the notes that I will accept no substitutions.