Re: [SAR_APRS] Re: [tracker2] T2 tracker package

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2009
      > I don't have the details of the over-the-air format, but I believe
      > Scott has actually experimented briefly with a Infinity GPS mic and
      > might know more than I do about the format. I don't know of any way to
      > decode this over-the-air, other than purchasing a compatible unit.

      It's 1200 baud MSK, and not directly APRS compatible. Not sure of the
      format. I captured a bunch of packet audio, and then a couple of
      packets straight off the modem IC's digital input. Wish I'd grabbed a
      few more of those. In any case, I haven't had time to do much analysis.

      I was really hoping that they weren't using a hardware modem, so it'd be
      hackable for APRS compatibility.

      Scott
      N1VG