[tracker2] Favorites questions - POI

  • Mark Cheavens
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2009
      Joe,
      I tried to follow this and must not be smart enough to figure out
      exactly how you did this. I tried using the Garmin POI loader working
      off of a modified GPX file, but I can only seem to make if "kind of work".

      If you use the POI loader it converts the .GPX file into a .GPI file
      and puts it on the SDcard. These POI's don't show up on the map, or
      in the "Favorites", instead they show up in ?custom POI? (I don't
      have the Garmin in front of me).

      Please tell me more of what and how you did this!

      Thanks for the idea!

      Mark
      KC5EVE