Re: [tracker2] Setting up T2m as a digipeater

  • Dave Ingram
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2009
      As a followup, I've changed the digi alias from 'WIDE' to 'WIDE1' and
      left the hop count as 1. A packet from my OT1+ now comes through as:
      2009-04-18 11:52:49 UTC:
      VK4TDI-9>APOTC1,VK4TDI-1*,WIDE2-1,qAS,VK4OG-1:!/\DxDu/ho> st
      Which has the WIDE1-1 replaced by VK4TDI-1, which is what is normal
      around here. The T2m has stopped repeating everything under the sun too.

      Dave.

      --
      David Ingram (VK4TDI)
      To avoid spam trap, send email to dave at ingramtech dot com