RE: [tracker2] Re: Using a T2-135 and UIView

  • Richard Bauer
    Message 1 of 59 , Mar 31, 2009
      good morning, fred.

      i've experienced the problem you described re: trees. our home in suburban
      chicago is heavily wooded and when we're preparing for a trip we usually
      can't get a lock on either GPS until we're clear of the driveway. and while
      i do some off-roading in our jeep i very much like to keep our RV on solid,
      paved surfaces. thanks for the info on GPS data. i've saved that to my GPS
      folder for future reference.

      take care es 73
      rich, n9dko
      06:02:00