Gtrans - Fried 2 Garmin Nuvi's

  • Rudy Benner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2009
      Purchased a used Garmin Nuvi 350 on ebay, worked fine. Then the GTRANS cable arrived. I hooked it all together, the 350 promptly died. No response. Cooked. Ok, maybe I got a bad one.

      Happened to see a new Garmin Nuvi 360 today, bought it. It worked fine. This afternoon I decided to hook up the GTRANS and cooked the new Garmin Nuvi 360. Dealer refunded my purchase price.

      GTRANS cable will be returned. Anyone want to buy a dead 350?

      VE3BDR