Re: [tracker2] Remote Commands...

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2009
      Scott N1VG wrote...

      > I made those changes a while ago - try BEACON remotely and it
      . should work.

      I tried on a Nuvi 350 / T2-301 and could force it to beacon from the
      Nuvi. However, when sent to it as an APRS message (cmd BEACON),
      it was REJected... until I remembered that I had just updated the
      firmware and not yet added my callsign to the AUTHlist - hi!
      Naturally, I corrected that oversight right from the Nuvi. I could
      then send cmd BEACON and cmd RESET and it responded to both.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH