RE: [tracker2] Nuvi 350 Refurb 109.99

  • Christopher K. Greenhalgh
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
      Message
      Thanks for being the guinea pig...er...I mean, sharing the information Dale.  ;)

      Think Ill pick up another one...while they may continue to go down in price, they cant last forever.

      73.
      Chris Greenhalgh, N8WCT

      Message 2 of 11 , May 24, 2009
        Looks like Radio Shack has the Nuvi 350 refurb for 109.99 till 5/31/09:

        http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3480192

        Jeff