Re: [tracker2] Nuvi 350 Refurb 109.99

  • J. Lance Cotton
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 4, 2009
      When I got my new one for Christmas, there was no CD, as all
      documentation was on the "flash drive" portion of the Nuvi -- just
      plug it into the USB port.

      Glad to hear the Buy.com refurbs have the latest maps, as I just
      ordered one for my brother-in-law!

      Buy.com ships out of several regional warehouses or distribution
      centers -- I usually get shipments from Dallas for my location in
      southeast TX.

      -Lance KJ5O

      --
      J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
      joe@...
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
        Message
        Thanks for being the guinea pig...er...I mean, sharing the information Dale.  ;)

        Think Ill pick up another one...while they may continue to go down in price, they cant last forever.

        73.
        _________________________________
        Chris Greenhalgh, N8WCT

        I just received the 2 nuvi 350's ordered from Buy.com on monday. I was shocked that the free economy shipping got them here so quickly! I can confirm that both are loaded with the 2009 map software. Even though the address on the package says Buy.com is in Fremont, CA the tracking info had mine as originating in Secaucus NJ. I'm guessing that they were either drop-shipped or that buy.com ships from regional distribution centers. anyway they look brand new and came with all the accessories but no CD Dale NV8U

        Christopher K. Greenhalgh wrote:

        Just confirm it has the latest 2009 map set before you buy.

        I've come across some very low priced refurbished GPSRs, that outdated (sometimes, years and years old) map sets loaded on them.

        73.

        Chris Greenhalgh, N8WCT

          Looks like Radio Shack has the Nuvi 350 refurb for 109.99 till 5/31/09:

          http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3480192

          Jeff