Re: [tracker2] Nuvi 350 Refurb 109.99

  • Dale J. Robertson
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 4, 2009
      I just received the 2 nuvi 350's ordered from Buy.com on monday. I was shocked that the free economy shipping got them here so quickly! I can confirm that both are loaded with the 2009 map software. Even though the address on the package says Buy.com is in Fremont, CA the tracking info had mine as originating in Secaucus NJ. I'm guessing that they were either drop-shipped or that buy.com ships from regional distribution centers. anyway they look brand new and came with all the accessories but no CD Dale NV8U

      Christopher K. Greenhalgh wrote:

      Just confirm it has the latest 2009 map set before you buy.

      I've come across some very low priced refurbished GPSRs, that outdated (sometimes, years and years old) map sets loaded on them.

      73.

      ____________ _________ _________ ___
      Chris Greenhalgh, N8WCT

        When I got my new one for Christmas, there was no CD, as all
        documentation was on the "flash drive" portion of the Nuvi -- just
        plug it into the USB port.

        Glad to hear the Buy.com refurbs have the latest maps, as I just
        ordered one for my brother-in-law!

        Buy.com ships out of several regional warehouses or distribution
        centers -- I usually get shipments from Dallas for my location in
        southeast TX.

        -Lance KJ5O

        --
        J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
        joe@...
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
          Message
          Thanks for being the guinea pig...er...I mean, sharing the information Dale.  ;)

          Think Ill pick up another one...while they may continue to go down in price, they cant last forever.

          73.
          Chris Greenhalgh, N8WCT

            Looks like Radio Shack has the Nuvi 350 refurb for 109.99 till 5/31/09:

            http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3480192

            Jeff