Re: Nuvi 350 Refurb 109.99

  • ve7pke1
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2, 2009
      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Wes Johnston, AI4PX" <wes@...>
      Thanks for the heads up. I was hoping it might work like the 350. I
      have lots of cars so it not a big deal if it does not work.

      If it works as a speakerphone I will be happy. When I travel I do come
      across states that prohibit using your mobile phone without handsfree
      so if it works for that I am happy.

      I can always get a 760 or 780 if the breadcrumbs issue exists. I will
      of course report my findings when I get it.
      Thanks for your information.

      Dave VE7PKE

      http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2682704&sku=G145-0048%20RB

      http://www.buy.com/prod/garmin-nuvi-350-3-5-gps-w-preloaded-maps-and-text-to-speech-refurbished/q/loc/111/204694363.html

      > --
      > Wes
      > ---
      > Where there's silence, there is no Hope.

    • Dale J. Robertson
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 4, 2009
        I just received the 2 nuvi 350's ordered from Buy.com on monday. I was shocked that the free economy shipping got them here so quickly! I can confirm that both are loaded with the 2009 map software. Even though the address on the package says Buy.com is in Fremont, CA the tracking info had mine as originating in Secaucus NJ. I'm guessing that they were either drop-shipped or that buy.com ships from regional distribution centers. anyway they look brand new and came with all the accessories but no CD Dale NV8U

        Christopher K. Greenhalgh wrote:

        Just confirm it has the latest 2009 map set before you buy.

        I've come across some very low priced refurbished GPSRs, that outdated (sometimes, years and years old) map sets loaded on them.

        73.

        ____________ _________ _________ ___
        Chris Greenhalgh, N8WCT

          When I got my new one for Christmas, there was no CD, as all
          documentation was on the "flash drive" portion of the Nuvi -- just
          plug it into the USB port.

          Glad to hear the Buy.com refurbs have the latest maps, as I just
          ordered one for my brother-in-law!

          Buy.com ships out of several regional warehouses or distribution
          centers -- I usually get shipments from Dallas for my location in
          southeast TX.

          -Lance KJ5O

          On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Dale J. Robertson <dale@...> wrote:
          > I just received the 2 nuvi 350's ordered from Buy.com on monday. I was
          > shocked that the free economy shipping got them here so quickly! I can
          > confirm that both are loaded with the 2009 map software. Even though the
          > address on the package says Buy.com is in Fremont, CA the tracking info had
          > mine as originating in Secaucus NJ. I'm guessing that they were either
          > drop-shipped or that buy.com ships from regional distribution centers.
          > anyway they look brand new and came with all the accessories but no CD Dale
          > NV8U
          >
          > Christopher K. Greenhalgh wrote:
          >
          > Just confirm it has the latest 2009 map set before you buy.
          >
          > I've come across some very low priced refurbished GPSRs, that outdated
          > (sometimes, years and years old) map sets loaded on them.
          >
          > 73.
          >

          > _________________________________
          > Chris Greenhalgh, N8WCT
          >
          > www.n8wct.com

          J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
          joe@...
          http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
          Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3.
          Eat the cookies.
        • Christopher K. Greenhalgh
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 5, 2009
            Message
            Thanks for being the guinea pig...er...I mean, sharing the information Dale.  ;)

            Think Ill pick up another one...while they may continue to go down in price, they cant last forever.

            73.
            Chris Greenhalgh, N8WCT

              Looks like Radio Shack has the Nuvi 350 refurb for 109.99 till 5/31/09:

              http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3480192

              Jeff