Re: [tracker2] Re: Outputting waypoints to Delorme Topo program

  • Tom Hayward
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2009
      > Where are you going to be next saturday? To prep you for it, you
      > know that as a ham in the NW there's really only one answer, right?

      Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort in north Idaho--sorry to disappoint
      you. Spring break starts the 14th, and don't want to make the 6-hour
      journey across the state two consecutive weekends.

      Let's see if I can manage to bring this back on topic...

      I don't see a hamfest object on the map yet. Maybe someone in the area
      (or not in the area) can make that happen with the Tracker2 script
      function.

      Tom KD7LXL