Re: [tracker2] Re: Outputting waypoints to Delorme Topo program

  • Curt, WE7U
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2 11:21 AM
      On Mon, 2 Mar 2009, Tom Hayward wrote:

      >> You know I have a complete set for WA right?

      > Yep, I just don't have easy physical access to you :)

      Where are you going to be next saturday? To prep you for it, you
      know that as a ham in the NW there's really only one answer, right?

      --
      Curt, WE7U. archer at eskimo dot com
      http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2 11:45 AM
        > Where are you going to be next saturday? To prep you for it, you
        > know that as a ham in the NW there's really only one answer, right?

        Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort in north Idaho--sorry to disappoint
        you. Spring break starts the 14th, and don't want to make the 6-hour
        journey across the state two consecutive weekends.

        Let's see if I can manage to bring this back on topic...

        I don't see a hamfest object on the map yet. Maybe someone in the area
        (or not in the area) can make that happen with the Tracker2 script
        function.

        Tom KD7LXL