Re: [tracker2] Re: T2-301 solar test system

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
      Yeah, I understand. I'm not going to be running it in this
      configuration long (if it keeps dropping so low, anyway) and I'll shut
      it down completely if it gets too low. And maybe try out the bigger panel.

      At the very least, even a small setup like this lets a temporary digi
      that'd last maybe 3 days otherwise keep running for a couple of weeks.
      Of course, for the same weight I could have loaded it up with NiMH or
      Li-ion cells and run it longer without requiring a solar panel...

      Scott