Re: Anyone else in calgary have an OT2M?

  • Garrett Sloan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009

      > On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Slash02 <slash@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi all, my OT2M arrived super fast and is kind of installed in my VW
      > > golf. Its happily talking to my Garmin 350, messaaging was tested
      and
      > > it all seems to work well, however are there any hams in calgary
      > > running this unit who wouldn't mind swapping notes/configs.
      >
      > You went too far south Karel... you should have stopped in the good
      > part of the province!
      >
      > I see your other email to me, I'll respond more there.
      >
      > James
      > VE6SRV

      I didn't know you had a 350 James... I thought you were still playing
      with that old AveMap thing... ;)

      We might not be in Calgary, but there are of few of us Albertan's
      (Curtis Bidulock VE6AEW, My dad Barry VE6SBS, and myself Garrett
      VE6EKY) that all have OT2's and nuvi 350's so far off the top of my
      head.

      I'm only a couple of days away from completing my nuvi 350 mods to the
      OT2 to have a single cable mount plugin on the dash mount which also
      lets the nuvi work as normal when out of the adjusted dash mount, then
      I just need to get the pictures and text written so I can get it up on
      the new wiki, that should be the fun part lol...

      Garrett
      VE6RKY