Re: [tracker2] Profile Switching - Garmin / NMEA

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22 8:01 PM
      Scott N1VG wrote...

      > ...the convenience is going to be offset by the potential for things
      > to go wrong in weird and unpredictable ways.

      Thanks for putting some thought into it. Nice if there's a solution, but
      I'll suggest a switch to my friend that has an OT2m along with a Nuvi
      350 & puck type GPS receiver and consider it for my own use in the
      future too. He will be losing the advantage of having the Nuvi 350 when
      the non-display GPS is used, but he doesn't want to leave the Nuvi in
      sight on the dash all of the time. Maybe I should just suggest a
      ball-cap over it!

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH