RE: [tracker2] Power Switch

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 8 4:52 PM
      > Ok, I re-checked this.. It DOESN'T work with the mac
      > (NAK errors) and my USB serial adaptor, but it works
      > fine with hyperterm on a machine with a 'real' serial
      > port. I'll try minicom later.

      Interesting. Does it show that it sent any bytes at all? I had to use a
      serial protocol analyzer to figure out what was going on when mine didn't
      work initially. Turned out my XMODEM documentation was wrong.

      > Hmmm, In otwincfg I only get "Move", "Close" and
      > "About otwincfg".. then again. I am stupid :)

      Did you get the latest version? I just downloaded it to be sure and it
      shows up for me. Only when it's connected to a T2, though.

      Scott
    • Jon
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 9 3:11 AM

        > Interesting. Does it show that it sent any bytes at
        > all? I had to use a
        > serial protocol analyzer to figure out what was
        > going on when mine didn't
        > work initially. Turned out my XMODEM documentation
        > was wrong.
        It sends something, cause the OT2 doesn't work
        afterwards.. the bootloader is all thats running I
        guess

        > > Hmmm, In otwincfg I only get "Move", "Close" and
        > > "About otwincfg".. then again. I am stupid :)
        >
        > Did you get the latest version? I just downloaded
        > it to be sure and it
        Cleared the cache on the machine and tried again...
        now I see it..

        Cheers
        de John
        EI7IG