Power switch/Remote commands

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
      Hi Scott,

      Any chance you could explain to me how to get this
      working again. I thought that I did have it working
      before, but I'm stumped. I cannot get it to work at
      all.

      (Lets pretend I'm stupid :) )

      John

      http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
        The power control commands? It's POWER ON, POWER OFF, or POWER <0-255> for
        pre-transmit power delay.

        Remotely, it's CMD <whatever>, like CMD POWER ON. Make sure the sending
        callsign is in the AUTHLIST. Use AUTHLIST +callsign to add a callsign to
        the list.

        Scott

      • Jon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006