Kits delayed

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2006
      I've just about got some Rev B kits ready to go, but it turns out I ordered
      the surface mount version of the XR2211. Fortunately I'll need those
      anyway, but I've got to place another order for the right parts. I could
      have sworn I had a small tube of those left, but it looks like they're all
      gone. Oh well.. should be ready on Monday. <sigh>

      The enclosure fabrication should be done next week. It'll probably be
      another week before they arrive.

      I need to figure out a quick way to list unique items on my store, or maybe
      I'll just use eBay. Got a bunch of assorted assembled OT1m and OT2 test
      boards and things to get cleared off the bench...