RE: [tracker2] Power Switch

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 6, 2006
      Its saying 10.2 Volts

      21 Centigrade..

      EI7IG-14 (on findu, telemetry is on)

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM

      All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 6, 2006
        I've updated the .bin file on the website, so non-Windows downloads should
        be up to date now. You don't have the option of keeping your configuration
        data - the XMODEM firmware update is all-or-nothing. But you CAN make your
        own .bin load now - hook up a T2, set it up how you want it, then
        right-click on the title bar and select 'export firmware to .bin'. Of
        course, you still need a Windows box for that step...

        Scott

      • Jon
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 8, 2006
          --- scott@... wrote:

          > I've updated the .bin file on the website, so
          > non-Windows downloads should
          > be up to date now. You don't have the option of
          > keeping your configuration
          > data - the XMODEM firmware update is all-or-nothing.
          Ok, I re-checked this.. It DOESN'T work with the mac
          (NAK errors) and my USB serial adaptor, but it works
          fine with hyperterm on a machine with a 'real' serial
          port. I'll try minicom later.

          > But you CAN make your
          > own .bin load now - hook up a T2, set it up how you
          > want it, then
          > right-click on the title bar and select 'export
          > firmware to .bin'. Of
          > course, you still need a Windows box for that
          > step...

          Hmmm, In otwincfg I only get "Move", "Close" and
          "About otwincfg".. then again. I am stupid :)

          Cheers
          de John
          EI7IG

        • scott@opentrac.org
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 8, 2006
            > Ok, I re-checked this.. It DOESN'T work with the mac
            > (NAK errors) and my USB serial adaptor, but it works
            > fine with hyperterm on a machine with a 'real' serial
            > port. I'll try minicom later.

            Interesting. Does it show that it sent any bytes at all? I had to use a
            serial protocol analyzer to figure out what was going on when mine didn't
            work initially. Turned out my XMODEM documentation was wrong.

            > Hmmm, In otwincfg I only get "Move", "Close" and
            > "About otwincfg".. then again. I am stupid :)

            Did you get the latest version? I just downloaded it to be sure and it
            shows up for me. Only when it's connected to a T2, though.

            Scott
          • Jon
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 9, 2006

              > Interesting. Does it show that it sent any bytes at
              > all? I had to use a
              > serial protocol analyzer to figure out what was
              > going on when mine didn't
              > work initially. Turned out my XMODEM documentation
              > was wrong.
              It sends something, cause the OT2 doesn't work
              afterwards.. the bootloader is all thats running I
              guess

              > > Hmmm, In otwincfg I only get "Move", "Close" and
              > > "About otwincfg".. then again. I am stupid :)
              >
              > Did you get the latest version? I just downloaded
              > it to be sure and it
              Cleared the cache on the machine and tried again...
              now I see it..

              Cheers
              de John
              EI7IG