Re: [tracker2] Re: Tracker2 in Kiss Mode

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
      Jason KE4NYV wrote...

      > A buddy of mine just bought a Tracker2 and I helped him get it working
      > with UI-View in KISS mode. Problem is, it seems to drop out of KISS
      > mode every day or so. He has to drop out of UI-View, fire up
      > HyperTerminal and send it an AMODE KISS command to get it going again.

      What does he have entered for the "into KISS" and "exit KISS" settings?
      I reliably use...

      Into KISS...
      ^C^C^C (or 003,003,003)
      INT 0^M^M
      AMODE KISS

      Exit KISS...
      003,003,003

      The INTERVAL 0 is just to stop the T2 (T2-135 in my case) from beaconing
      (most of the time... there seem to be some exceptions) and without the
      "exit KISS" settings, the com port would hang when I exited UI-View,
      requiring an "end task" to actually shut it down before I could start
      UI-View again or use the com port for something else.

      Are any of the settings in profile switching enabled? I would suspect
      this is the real problem.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH