RE: [tracker2] Xmodem firmware update.

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
      I think it was just stuck..

      I borrowed my neighbours laptop and programmed it
      succesfully with that...

      After the next ISS pass I'll plug it into the RIG and
      it'll be back online again..

      http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
        Ok. I'll try to get an updated .bin done today - the last one is pretty
        old.

        You should get a green-green-green-green-red sort of blink pattern. Red
        blinks are page erases, green blinks are row writes. There are 128 bytes to
        a row (and to an XMODEM block) and 512 bytes to a page.

        Scott