Re: [tracker2] Can I hijack the group for a second?

  • Wes Johnston, AI4PX
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2009
      THanks, I'll check it out!

      Wes
      ---
      You can't get rid of poverty by giving people money.

      It may be necessary temporarily to accept a lesser evil, but one must never label a necessary evil as good.

      On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:35 PM, Donald Jacob <wb5eku@...> wrote:

      Wes,
      You can download Adobe Premiere from Adobe's website and use it for
      30 days. You get the full blown program, no lockouts. I will do everything
      that you want and much more.
      I like it much better than Final Cut Pro.

      Don  WB5EKU

      On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

      I've done that in Adobe Premier, long ago - I'm sure there are cheaper
      options out there.

      Scott