RE: [tracker2] Test trip

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006
      > I mostly want to see what the latency is like, see
      > if the ACK timing is
      > adequate and that sort of thing. I'll just run some
      > STATUS and VERSION
      > commands, probably.

      Hi,

      How're you getting on with this? I've been swamped in
      work. I got a cable made up last night to go to the
      rig I have in the shack, I just need to update the
      firmware now (Note to self, keyboard cables don't have
      the ground wire and also PTT IN != PTT :) ).

      Do I recall correctly that I can update the firmware
      using xmodem? the Windows Laptop that I had is no
      more, so I only have zterm here on the MAC for sending
      up the new firmware.

      Regards
      John