Re: [tracker2] Re: Integrated transceiver

  • Adam Sherman
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 29, 2009
      On 29-Jan-09, at 19:43 , Scott Miller wrote:
      > Ah, forgot about those. I haven't seen that brand, but I've seen
      > another that were marketed as pre-charged or ready-to-use
      > rechargeables.

      I personally use low-discharge NiMH batteries for everything I do.
      (The Imedion brand by PowerEx.) They work great, lose very little
      charge over time and perform well in the cold, which is a primary
      concern up here.

      I highly recommend giving them a try to anyone currently using regular
      NiMH cells.

      A.

      --
      Adam Sherman