RE: [tracker2] Rotor control

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2006
      I'd rather not get into the mechanics of rotor control at this point. The
      Rotor-EZ takes serial commands that specify a pointing direction in degrees,
      and the controller takes care of the rest. Maybe if it turns out to be a
      major application I'll look at it more in the future, but for now the serial
      output is a quick way to get it to do something useful.

      Scott