Re: [tracker2] [OT] GPS Simulator

  • Jason KG4WSV
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
      On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Fred Hillhouse <fmhillhouse@...> wrote:

      > I know I could change to Xastir but my Linux skills are none existent. Nor
      > do I have a Linux laptop that can run Xastir.

      An xastir contributor put together a VMware virtual machine with
      xastir built and ready to go (just add callsign). VMware player is
      free from vmware.com; the VM image can be downloaded from
      http://www.eng.uah.edu/pub/xastir/Xastir-Hardy_080729.zip as well as
      an alternate site whose URL escapes me at the moment.

      -Jason
      kg4wsv