OT2M Power

  • touf_toufik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2009
      Scott,

      I check the power on regulator U8 (I have 5v) when I use power plug.

      On my radio lead I have 12VDC betwin pin 6 and 7
      When I plug the radio lead after connect it to tracker, I have only
      2VDC betwin pin 6 and 7 of DB9 connector ??!! and 1.5 v on U8
      regulator. I unplug the radio lead and check again the power. I have
      12VDC. It's strange

      Toufik