Re: [tracker2] Pre-Made Tracker2->Garmin Nuvi 350 Cable?

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2009
      Adam VA3SHR wrote...

      > Does anyone offer pre-made cables to interface the Tracker2 or
      > OpenTracker+ with a Garmin Nuvi 350 in FMI mode? I've never built a
      > cable before and am a little leary of attempting it at this point.

      The Nuvi 350 will only work with a T2 or T2-135... not the OT+. Scott
      has the Garmin 010-10813-00 Mini-B Data Cables. You can get it bare
      wires and add your own DE-9 connector or get it pre-nstalled. If you get
      it with the connector already attached, be sure to specifiy if it's for
      a T2 or T2-135.
      https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=90

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH