T2/Nuvi350/VX5R

  • Jon - N7WNX
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2009
      Hi,

      I just got this setup going and it works fine when
      I'm stopped in one place but I'm having noise problems which
      I think are causing dirt on my beacon signal while driving
      which is causing my beacon not to be gate/repeated.

      Does anyone know of a dual vfo icom or yaesu mobile rig
      (besides the kenwoods) that would allow me to send and receive
      data on one vfo on 144.39 and also let me carry on conversations
      with the other vfo set to another 2m (or 440) frequency?

      I'm looking for something not as expensive as the Kenwoods.

      Thanks,

      Jon