Updates,continued

  • Nigel P. Service, VE1NPS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2009
      In the Maps Info page, there is a check mark in CN North America 2009.11.
      Under that, there is (1) CN Lower 49 States+ PR NT 2009.11 NW.
      No reference to 2008 maps in which everything worked. Taking out the check
      mark makes things worse. If you type Halifax, then Halifax,PA turns up.
      I hesitate to re download, if indeed I can, because from time of download to
      "Final" was about 2 1\2 hours, believe or not.

      Another question. I expect my Tracker2 to arrive on Wednesday or Thursday
      this coming week.(According to UPS). Will I have to expect to download new
      firmware,etc.?Or, does it have the latest? I ask the question after all the
      postings in this forum.

      73
      VE1NPS Nigel