Re: [tracker2] PLC logic

  • Tyson S.
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 3, 2006
      Sounds like your looking for a polygon like the GIS guys use, or a
      multipoint line than can trace along something like a coastline.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • juha.nurmela@quicknet.inet.fi
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 4, 2006
        On Sat, 3 Jun 2006, Wes johnston wrote:

        > approx 45 degrees to the north and east. A orthogonal box just isn't
        > gunna catch my balloon before it hits water.

        IIRC, Scott mentioned support of great-circle distance calculation.
        If that will be scriptable, many local contours could be approximated
        using distance to far far away point (or few points).
        In your case, Madagascar ? :)

        It might work with flat-earth-model too.

        Juha, OH5NXO