Another Garmin Nuvi 750 thread

  • mpechner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009
      Costco has these on sale for $200.
      Can anyone confirm how well the 750 works with a tracker2?
      What are it's issues?

      I'd like to get a GPS with a 4.3 inch screen. Any other models with
      4.3inch screen that are working well for people and are under $300?
    • pke3vg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009
        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "mpechner" <mikey@...> wrote:

        > Costco has these on sale for $200.
        > Can anyone confirm how well the 750 works with a tracker2?
        > What are it's issues?
        >
        > I'd like to get a GPS with a 4.3 inch screen. Any other models with
        > 4.3inch screen that are working well for people and are under $300?

        Also, any of the other GPS works with tracker 2 and kenwood APRS radios?
        Only AVMAP makes the GPS AV5 for kenwood radios at this time but it is
        way 2 expensive.