Re: [tracker2] Re: MOTOROLA GM950/GM350

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 4:31 PM, touf_toufik <f0dei@...> wrote:

      > I can select for :
      >
      > GP1 : PTT(voice)or PTT(data) or PTT(voice&data)
      > GP2 : PTT sense
      > GP3 : PTT sense
      > GP4 : PTT(voice)or PTT(data) or PTT(voice&data)
      > GP5 : PTT sense + PTT(voice)or PTT(data) or PTT(voice&data)
      > GP6 : PTT sense
      >
      > I thinks the best way for me is to select PTT voice&data with Active
      > Level set to LOW for GP1 (pin 3)
      >
      > In menu edit / PER RADIO:
      > I have External PTT Accessory Mic is uncheked ??

      I'd set GP1 as your PTT, so that the cable you make is standard across
      many models, including those from North America.

      Not too sure about the External PTT Accessory Mic check box, but I'd
      try it checked. Try it one way and if it doesn't work, try the other
      way... you're not going to break anything.