APRS/CE With OT2

  • Steve Glinski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      I was thinking of getting an OT2 to replace my tinytracker, would like to run my Pocket PC device on the second port so I can do messaging.  It seems from what I read that this is possible, but was wondering if anyone had any experience with this configuration.

      Thanks,

      Steve - N9MEC
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
        You can run KISS on either port, so that'll work if your Pocket PC can
        handle KISS. If not, it'll need to be on port A so you can get the
        command console.

        BTW - a batch of OT2m's is expected to ship from the contract
        manufacturer on Monday, and they should be here by mid-week, so
        hopefully I'll be all caught up on back orders soon.

        Scott