Re: [tracker2] Re: Scripting Engine User Manual

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 30, 2008
      On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 10:43 AM, Rudolf Benner <benner@...> wrote:

      > I previously posted details of what I am using for a solar digi.
      >
      > Email me off line if you want further details including configuration
      > files etc.

      Nope, don't have a need for a solar powered digipeater, nor do I want
      to go to the expense of building one for a site with reliable AC.

    • ki6tsf
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 17, 2009
        Is there a scripting engine user manual? I did not see it in
        the files section of this group nor on the argent data web site.

        Bernard KI6TSF

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 17, 2009
          No, I think I posted some information and examples here when I first
          released it, but that's about it. In the middle of major updates right
          now. Had to stop for the night, though - managed to get my test unit
          stuck in a loop and it's several miles away. I'll have to remember to
          hook it up to a remote power switch next time so I can reboot it. Can't
          use the debug header while the LCD is hooked up, either.

          Scott