Re: [tracker2] Re: Garmin FMIv2 update

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 18, 2008
      Nigel,

      You don't happen to have a Windows Mobile phone with a GPS and unlimited data plan, do you?  I've got an APRS-IS client for that platform that provides both tracking and visualization of the APRS situation around you.  It's still under development, but I can provide it if you (or anyone else) are interested in a beta copy.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Tracking with WinMo as KJ4ERJ-12

      Nigel P. Service, VE1NPS wrote:

      David G8UVE plus all others in group
      Almost seems I am not destined to get my system together. Nuvi 350's not in stock in Canada, Tracker2 not in stock and AVMAP-G5 way out of line..About the only thing in stock is a cable from Byonics that could be used If I used my ICOM T-2H as a transceiver in the circuit. The Tintack 4 could be used on a Garmin GPS handheld if I get desperate!

      Wondering from anyone if there is such a thing as a receiver only at 144.39 that will plug into the Tracker2. Then my D700 can still be used to transmit at 144.39 (at a higher power). Bottom line is I still want to see APRS activity around me visually.

      73
      VE1NPS   Nigel