Re: Packlink/AGWPE Pro and the Tracker2

  • Greg Cummings
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2008
      Not sure which combination changed things, but after an apparent
      unrelated install of updated Winlink RMS programs (RMS Packet, Relay
      and Paclink), suddenly my Tracker2 port is being heard and used by AGW
      Pro. I'm able to run AGWUiDigi and AGWTracker at the same time as the
      Winlink suite of software, with the T2 on APRS and a KPC9612 on my 220
      Winlink setup. APRS packets are flying around through the AGW
      channels using the Tracker2 without a problem. I can also gate items
      selectively in AGWTracker over to 220 if I want, very cool.

      Summary of AGW Pro setup: KISS Simple, TNC2 Clone with only AMODE
      KISS in the first command line, and the exit KISS option checked.
      Thought that I had those options before, but some ghost in the machine
      was preventing it from working.

      I'd feel better if I knew what the magic potion was, but it's working
      now!

      73