RE: [tracker2] Beta boards

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2006
      I have one left, and I'll be using that one to help troubleshoot the oscillator problem on the SMT boards.  When I'm done with that it'll be available, but I've had several people ask for it already.

      I do have quite a few SMT boards, but the oscillators are still flaky on some, and it takes a lot of labor to build them.  Most of the working ones have already been loaned out for demos and things.

      Scott

      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2006
        At 04:18 PM 2006/05/27 -0600, you wrote:

        PS. There are a few people on this list that need a smack for not letting me know about this... shame on them!

        Good for those few people who are tormenting James.  <smirk>

        Tony