WX weather station by WS23xx & WSxxxx?

  • Maciej O.
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
      Hello Scott.

      OT2m working very well with WS2300. What about with new version WS (exp. WS3600 or WS3650-IT)?? It's possible to connect this weather stations to OT2m?

      73's Maciej
      SP1QXN
    • gervais fillion
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
        Hia ll,
        there is also the 2350 model???
        it seems that WX station is a world of his own,,,,,,,
        i want to buy one here at home and i dont really know where to find info

        anyone have a web site please,it would help me
        thanks
        gervais ve2ckn

        i have a radio site here,3000 feets high,i whish to install an WX station there (with my OT2) ,,temperature,winds,,,would be enough

        any suggestion

        To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
        From: maciejka@...
        Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:03:03 +0100
        Subject: [tracker2] WX weather station by WS23xx & WSxxxx?

        Hello Scott.

        OT2m working very well with WS2300. What about with new version WS (exp. WS3600 or WS3650-IT)?? It's possible to connect this weather stations to OT2m?

        73's Maciej
        SP1QXN

        Visitez messengerbuddies.ca pour savoir comment gagner. Participez aujourd'hui.
      • Stephan mn tellaroli
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
          Hi
          can cou help me with wx? i have the ot2m and one lacrosse 2350 and one new 2355
          bt i cant get this to work,how did you config this??

          stephan LA7COA

          To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
            I've used the WS2310, but I don't know about the newer versions. Anyone
            else tried these models?

            Scott