Re: t2-135 digipeater

  • Cap
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
      That setup would be for a needed full-service high-level network digi,
      showing a "S-overlay" character on it's digi star map symbol.

      Fill-in digis do not operate packets addressed via any "SS"n-N aliases
      nor any other aliases _except_ for WIDE1-1 (specifically).

      Oh, and maybe TEMPn-N too. hi hi
      http://www.aprs.org/newN/WIDE1-1settings.txt
      73, Cap KE6AFE