Re: [tracker2] Re: OT2+APRS4R

  • P. Suryono Adisoemarta
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008

      I have installed APRS4R on 4 WRT54GLs with various attached modems:
      - T2-135 with weather station (WX station on T2-135's port, still can't make WXstation work by directly plugged on APRS4R's port)
      - plain T2-135
      - with OT+ (KISS firmware)
      - with OT+ kiss fw and direct connect to the WRT's board (no TTL level converter)

      They all been working good, the longest one has been running for 4 months with no problem at all.

      The only thing that I wish is the ability to remote configure thru the radio (similar to Tracker2).

      73 de Paulus N5SNN/YD0NXX