Re: [tracker2] Nuvi 350 question

  • paul sinclair
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 5, 2008
      hi peter,
      you simply hit navigate to, and scroll to the bottom of that screen, and hit "coordinates"

       - Paul  - EI5GTB

      On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Peter Dakota Summerhawk <commconinc@...> wrote:

      Morning Crew,

      Can you enter in lat/long into the nuvi to be able to find a plot? The reason I ask is that when I am camping or hiking and find a spot such as a lake or place of interest it won't have an address.

      Thanks

      Peter Summerhawk

    • Peter Dakota Summerhawk
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 5, 2008

        Someone sent me a link for the user’s manual and its on page 10 to be able to find a place with lat long.

        Thanks to all who answered!

        Peter