Dash Express GPS

  • Keri Morgret
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
      I'm just curious if anyone has messed around with the Dash Express
      GPS http://www.dash.net/. It has GPRS, WiFI, and GPS. It does have a
      developer guide for the dynamic search API too
      http://www.dash.net/documents/dashapps_api_doc.pdf?071008 (pdf
      format). I have one at the moment, and was wondering if anyone had
      done any experimentation. The next time Scott gets up my way, I'll be
      sure to let him take a look at it. About two days ago, Dash said they
      were discontinuing the hardware and licensing their application and
      service to other manufacturers..so I wonder if there will be any
      deals coming soon. Right now, it's about $300.

      Keri
      N6TME