Re: [tracker2] Nuvi 350 and OT1?

    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 3, 2008
      Nope - Garmin mode requires way too much memory for the OT1+. I do have
      a few old T2 prototypes that were about the same size as the OT1 - one
      of these days I'll have to sell those off if I can fix the oscillator
      problems.

      Scott

      Peter Dakota Summerhawk wrote:

      > I was curious as to if the OT1 could be used with the nuvi 350? That way
      > I could tuck the OT1 up under the dash and not have the clutter on the
      > floorboard.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Peter Summerhawk

    • Robert P
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 28, 2011
        Thanks for all of the responses so far. I'm still hoping to get the 760 to work with it and if I can't by the end of the week I'll pick up a 350.

        The worst part is that I got rid of a 350 a couple of years ago, pre-ham days, to get the 760!

        Robert
        K4IDK