WS2300 in OT2m

  • Maciej O.
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hello.

      Where I can find how is possible connect WX station (WS2300) to OT2m?? I search it on internet but I found nothing... Anybody help me?

      TNX

      SP1QXN Maciej from Polnad.
    • P. Suryono Adisoemarta
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 28, 2008

        Search the archives, the pinout of the cable to interconnect as been posted in the past.
        I can dig my notes if you need.

        73 de Paulus N5SNN/YD0NXX

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 28, 2008
          If is this possible please check your notes. I searched forums archives but I have a problem with encoding my text via Internet Explorer on yahoogroups.
          If is possible please send me pinout via priv.

          73 Maciej SP1QXN

        • mark.rice@L-3com.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 28, 2008

            My apologies to Maciej.  I didn’t read your question very well and submitted a reply that doesn’t address your WX station issue.

            -          Mark

            KK5MR

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 28, 2008
              Here are my notes on connections for the WX23xx...

              WS23xx OT2m
              2.......2
              3.......3
              4.......5
              7.......4

              T2-135 WX Station
              2 ------------------ 3
              3 ------------------ 2
              8 ------------------ 7
              5 ------------------ 4

              Scott

              mark.rice@... wrote:

              > My apologies to Maciej. I didn’t read your question very well and
              > submitted a reply that doesn’t address your WX station issue.
              >

              > - Mark
              >
              > KK5MR

            • Maciej O.
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 28, 2008
                TNX for help Scott.

                Maciej

                > Here are my notes on connections for the WX23xx...
                >
                > WS23xx OT2m
                > 2.......2
                > 3.......3
                > 4.......5
                > 7.......4
                >
                > T2-135 WX Station
                > 2 ------------------ 3
                > 3 ------------------ 2
                > 8 ------------------ 7
                > 5 ------------------ 4
                >
                > Scott
              • Rudolf Benner
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 28, 2008
                  I cut and pasted this to a file which is now in the files section.

                  --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Maciej O." <maciejka@...> wrote:

                  > TNX for help Scott.
                  >
                  > Maciej
                  >

                  > > Here are my notes on connections for the WX23xx...
                  > >
                  > > WS23xx OT2m
                  > > 2.......2
                  > > 3.......3
                  > > 4.......5
                  > > 7.......4
                  > >
                  > > T2-135 WX Station
                  > > 2 ------------------ 3
                  > > 3 ------------------ 2
                  > > 8 ------------------ 7
                  > > 5 ------------------ 4
                  > >
                  > > Scott

                • rosammer
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 1, 2008
                    ...and don´t forget to set the jumper to "5 *"
                    5 Volts are needed on pin4!

                    73´s de
                    roland, dl8rdm+++
                  • Maciej O.
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
                      TNX. Working very well also with WS2300 and with GPS as mobil.

                      73's SP1QXN Maciej