Re: [tracker2] Re: Finally some sucess on T2 and Nuvi

  • paul sinclair
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2008
      I'm not far of finished the messaging section in the manual..

      I'll let you know when its done..

       - Paul.

      On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 2:24 PM, ve7pke1 <dave@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the confirmation.
      I believe I am not reading the proper portion of the manual that
      describes the messaging features.
      I am new to the APRS world and cannot find any documentation other
      than the stuff about --send. Is there something I am missing.
      I have had another person read over the documentation and they asking
      similar questions.

      Please point me toward the documents about the messaging features. I
      am assuming there is more to the features that just the -callsign.
      Is there a quick reply or any other things.

      I am really excited about what you can do with the Nuvi and hope to
      learn more soon.
      Thanks everyone for their help and ecouragment.