Re: [tracker2] Argentdata weather station

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2008
      I've got them. Sparkfun just bought a bunch of them to use with their
      weather boards, but I haven't had time to do much with them myself yet.
      That's going to be after the simplex repeater update (boards are in
      today), the next OT2m production run (boards were ordered today), and
      the transceiver modules (programming cables are due in next week.)

      Scott